Applicable to cloud & enterprise version
An organization is logical entity using which various streams , users , functions etc are grouped in ZincObserve An organization can represent a enterprize , a department of an enterprize or an application. All streams , users , functions etc are scoped to an organization.
As everything else is scoped to an organization, one has to choose an organization to use ZincObserve after login.
Organizations screen details :
- To change or select organization use top navigation bar orgnization selection drop down
- To navigate to organizations page Orgnizations menu buttion
- Search in listed organizations
- Add new organization
- Name of organization
- Organization identifier (used in ZincObserve API's)
- Role of current logged in user , possible values are admin , member
- Type of organization , possible values are default , custom. Default organiaztion is created for every user in ZincObserve 9. Owner of organization
- Invited members of organization
To add orgnization please enter name, organization identifier will be generated by ZincObserve to make it unique.
The screen list all invited members to the organization.